‘Young Professionals’ receive a variety of teaching styles, including theory lessons, practical sessions and group project work. Students choose one subject per week and receive a combination of classroom theory-based teaching, as well as practical sessions. Sample topics covered:
- Students receive tuition from West End On Demand’s own theatre professionals
- Script work and drama exercises
- Choreography straight from West End shows
- Ensemble Skills and teamwork
- Exercises to boost confidence and creativity
- Students will travel to and from the London theatre by train and underground accompanied by a Bucksmore member of staff
Academic hours consist of the following per week:
- 9 hours subject theory (classroom based,in the mornings).
- 6 hours subject practicals (workshop based teaching in the afternoons)
- 7 hours group project work (subject based)
- 3 hours of skills electives
- Subjects are most enjoyed when students have the opportunity to get out of their chairs and experience their chosen areas first-hand.
- These afternoon periods will allow students to truly understand their selected subjects